Return or replacement is accepted by the seller within 7 days of delivery, only if goods are damaged. In case of wrong, missing or undelivered product, please highlight the issue within the 2 days of delivery.
|Refund method||Refund Time-frame|
|FBP orders||Seller-Fulfilled orders|
|Credit/Debit Card||4-8 Business Days||6-12 Business Days|
|Net Banking (Credited to Bank Account)|
|UPI Linked Bank Account||4-8 business days|
|Pay on Delivery Orders|
|NEFT to Bank Account||6-12 Business Days||8-15 Business Days|
|Paper Cheque||18-30 business days|
- If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
For Fulfilled by Playstation Arena (FBP) orders:
- If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
- If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
- For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorise that refund. We can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or Playstation Arena Credit. If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account By email or raise request at email@example.com
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Playstation Arena account should match with the name of the bank account holder.